Santa Fe College Foundation Scholarship Application
Applications are accepted year-round.
Priority Application Dates:
2019-2020 application process is now open.
The Application is open year round with the following priority dates for the designated terms:
*All high school graduates must provide an OFFICIAL high school transcript to our office within 1 week after the application received date.
- Fall term – Preference given High School Seniors Only* - Applications received by February 15th
- Fall term – All students should apply - Applications received by June 15th
- Spring term – All students should apply - Applications received by October 15th
In order to apply for scholarships at Santa Fe College Foundation, you need to have been admitted through the Admissions Office. However, you are welcome to search scholarship opportunities through this site for information purposes.
To proceed straight to the application, use the 'Log in here' button below. Please note that in order to log in, you will need your eSantaFe ID and your eSantaFe password to begin your application. *The email address on your application is the only email address to which communications regarding your scholarship application will be sent. It is recommended for your privacy to utilize the Santa Fe email. If you have questions regarding your email, please contact Office of Registrar.
- Be a U.S. Citizen with in-state Fees.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student (12 credit hours) at Santa Fe College. A few scholarships allow for part-time enrollment.
- Provide transcripts showing a minimum 2.0 GPA. Official high school transcript must be submitted to Office for Advancement; Incoming students/transfers official transcripts must be submitted to Registrar's office for process.
- Complete the online application.
- Scholarship recipients must upload a copy of their thank you letter addressed to their scholarship award at the SF Foundation before the award will be posted to the student's college financial aid account. The original hand signed thank you letter must be mailed to the Santa Fe College Foundation Office, 3000 NW 83rd Street, F-207, Gainesville, FL 32606.
- Must maintain the minimum GPA and hours completed requirements stated on scholarship announcement each semester for renewal (if applicable to scholarship).
Log In Here
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with our staff.