Santa Fe College Foundation Scholarship Application
Applications are accepted year-round.
2018-2019 application process is open.
Priority Application Dates:
Fall term – High School Seniors Only* - Applications received by February 15th
Fall term – Applications received by June 15th
Spring term – Applications received by October 15th
*All high school graduates must provide an OFFICIAL high school transcript to our office within 1 week after the application received date.
In order to apply for scholarships at Santa Fe College Foundation, you need to have been admitted through the Admissions Office. However, you are welcome to search scholarship opportunities through this site for information purposes.
- Be a U.S. Citizen with In-State Fees.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student (12 credit hours) at Santa Fe College. There are limited scholarships available for less than full time.
- Provide transcripts showing a minimum 2.0 GPA (unless otherwise stated on scholarship announcement). Official high school transcript must be submitted to Office for Advancement; SF College Students/Transfers official transcripts must be submitted to Registrar's office for process.
- Complete the online application.
- Scholarship recipients must forward a thank you letter to the SF Foundation before the award will be posted to the student's financial aid college account.?
- Must maintain the minimum GPA and hours completed requirements stated on scholarship announcement each semester for renewal. (if applicable to scholarship).
To proceed straight to the application, use the 'Log in here' button below. Please note that in order to log in, you will need your eSantaFe ID and your eSantaFe password to begin your application. *The email address on your application is the only email address to which communications regarding your scholarship application will be sent. It is recommended for your privacy to utilize the Santa Fe email. If you have questions regarding your email, please contact Office of Registrar.
Log In Here
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with our staff.